We are committed to protecting the privacy of users of the website. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) is intended to inform you how we gather, define, and use personal information collected via the website such as your name, address, telephone number and email address (“Information”). Please take a minute to read and understand the policy.
All your personal Information will be used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you want to know what information we have collected and hold about you, please write to us at:
Jacqui Frost- 3 Simons Road Woodbridge Suffolk IP12 1HQ
Jacqui Frost is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the data protection.
We may collect Information about you when you request any information about us or our services, submit your personal details and/or complete any forms on the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data via the website is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting your contact details or requesting further information about our services.
- Details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources you access.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Information we collect about you may be used for Legitimate Interests such as:
- To send you further details of our services;
- To contact you in response to any general or specific enquiries made by you;
- To send you information about recent developments in areas in which you have expressed an interest;
- To automate certain functions on our website; and/or
- To ensure content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may also disclose your Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, complete a contract with you or to enforce the terms of this Agreement and other agreements we may have with you or to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our clients or employees.
- If we use a third party to complete a service for example, we use SMART messenger to provide our regular email communications.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer or seller of such business or assets.
In addition to our Legitimate Interest in processing your Information, at the time of working with us we will confirm with you what marketing activity you consent to receive from us. This information is stored with your Information and you have the right to change your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com
DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to be forgotten. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our data storage system. In all cases, customer Information is deleted after seven years.
Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Strictly necessary cookies
Determining if you are logged in or not (session cookie)
Storing your cookie preferences (persistent cookie, expires after 2 years)
Session cookies expire at the end of your browsing session, when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies have a set expiry date and will remain stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device until either that date is reached or you manually delete your cookies using your browser settings.
Unless disabled in your website browser the strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled in any other way. If you continue to use our website we take this as acceptance of their use.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website. It allows us to view a variety of reports about how you interact with our website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Disabling or deleting cookies in your browser
It is usually possible to disable cookies by changing settings in your browser settings. However, doing so will limit the functionality of our website (along with many others). It may also be possible to delete cookies that have previously been stored. For information on how to do either of these procedures, please consult the help files for your chosen browser.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you will be kept within the European Economic Area.
Our website may from time to time contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to their websites, please note these websites have their own privacy policies and will be subject to separate terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these sites. Please check the relevant privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have any additional questions, please send us an email at email@example.com